Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Princess Tea Party



I put together a princess tea party for my daughter and her friend. I told them to come dressed in their favorite princess dress. To start the party I gave them both make-up kits. I painted their fingernails and helped them put on make-up.

For the lunch:
I served flower sandwiches. These were easy to make. Just cut two slices of bread out with a flower shaped cookie cutter. Spread peanut butter and jelly on one slice. Then use a water bottle cap to cut a hole out of the middle of the second slice of bread. Then place it on top of the the slice with the peaunt butter and jelly.
I cut heart shapes out of watermelon and served them with grapes.
I made the flower cookie pops in a Wilton flower cookie pan.
To make the napkin rings I hot glued ribbon to a fake flower, then I tied the ribbon around the napkin. I also bought star wands to go next to their napkins for $1 each at a craft store.

After the lunch I helped the girls make necklaces and a princess craft. My camera battery died or I would have posted pictures of the crafts too.

0 comments: