Thursday, November 6, 2008

Free Printable Bingo Cards

My Grandma loved bingo. One of my favorite memories growing up was playing bingo at her house and winning prizes. So when I found these printable bingo cards I just had to make them. You can print bingo cards for free on DLTK's website. They have several options to choose from. You can choose how many spaces you want, customize the cards for baby showers, holidays, parties, or just print blank cards. You can also choose to print in color or black and white. I have used these for different holidays. It is so fast and easy. I just cut the cards out and glue them to card stock. I use bottle caps candy, candy corn or M&M's for the markers. Then I let the kids eat them when the game is over. Click HERE to go to www.dltk-cards.com to get step by step directions.

1 comments:

marko said...

Despite the fact that your own grandparents or mothers and fathers may have gone to the place where they grew up bank or helpful credit union to get a vehicles advance, you are mindful of that you don't need to get an advance that old regular way. cash advance chicago