Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Breakfast


This year I decided to make a fun St. Patrick's Day breakfast for my family. I cut shamrock place mats out of green poster board. I also cut small shamrocks out of the leftover scraps and punched two holes in the middle of some for the straws and glued ribbons around the others to go around the napkins. I also used the scraps to make place cards.


I found some mini terra cotta pots at the Dollar Tree. (3 in a pack) I painted them black and filled them with Rollo's to make pots of gold.

For breakfast I served green shamrock waffles and Lucky Charms.

9 comments:

designdazzle.blogspot.com said...

too cute! thanks for sharing. love your ideas! I too love parties, a good homemaking event and a great ward activity. i'm currently working on our Blast to the Past - 50's, 60's, 70's decades party. i'll try to post photos on my blog sometime in the next week or two.

Nicole said...

Cute, cute, cute! Just wanted to know I tagged you on my blog as a "Kreative Blogger"!

Gardner Family said...

Very cute. I must remember this for next year. My kids are very jealous.

Allison said...

What fun ideas! I want to eat at your house for breakfast! YUM!! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Staci said...

Hi My name is Staci. I wanted to post and say that is post was really creative and FUN! Thanks for sharing. I wish you were my Mom growing up and my kids preschool coordinator! I just ran out of steam this year and didn't do anything. There's always the weekend!

The American Homemaker said...

That is so fun :) I only did a St. Patty's Day dinner.

Cher said...

oh, those are such cute ideas!

Jessica Morris said...

I have been reading your blog throughout the evening and simply adore it. I love your heart to serve your family and the creative means by which you do!!
Keep up the awesome work and keep sharing your ideas!! :) Love them!!

marko said...

That is the reason an immense number of auto purchasers decide on auto credits. A few individuals feel agonized over getting the right sort of money choice for purchasing their fantasy autos. In any case, in the event that you do your arrangement well and invest some energy inquiring about on auto fund industry, discovering a suitable auto advance won't be as troublesome as you expect. cash advance