Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Printables and Games

We normally celebrate St. Patrick's Day by doing some activities together as a family after dinner. This year I have a church function I will be attending on St. Patrick's Day so we celebrated a few days early.

We will still be decorating a magic treasure box to leave in the moonlight for the Leprechauns the night before St. Patrick's Day. My kids talk about this all year long! Click HERE to get the details.

I printed a copy of this coloring page for both of my kids and told them to color everything in the picture except for the coins. When they were finished coloring we glued gold glitter on the coins. Click HERE for this picture.

My kids always love mazes so I printed them both a copy of this shamrock maze. Click HERE for this maze.


I found a link to this game on Room Mom 101's blog. She has a lot of fun ideas. My kids both enjoyed this game. To play this game you will need to print a page for each person playing and one die. The shamrock has different numbers on different sections of the picture. Each time you roll the die you get to color the section with that number on it. The first person to finish coloring their shamrock wins. Click HERE for this game.

2 comments:

Bonny said...

How fun! Yesterday I Googled "St. Patrick's Day recipes and activities" and came up with tons of stuff. What a fun holiday!

cash advances montgomery said...

On-line cash advance lenders market his or her lending options since the greatest as well as most suited temporary option for many who will need funds swiftly.