Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Princess Birthday Party

I magically turned each one of the girls into a real princess by sprinkling magic princess dust on their heads, giving them a princess wand, and placing a princess tiara on their heads. I also gave them each a Royal Princess Certificate stating they had become a real princess.

Here is a picture of the birthday girl being turned into a real princess.

Here is a picture of the newest princesses.

I printed a label and taped it to a tube of glitter for the magic princess dust. Then I tied some curling ribbon to the top of the lid.

Here is a picture of the cupcakes. I forgot to take a picture after I filled the beverage jar with pink lemonade but it looked pretty.

I made magic wands for the cupcake toppers by cutting 2 1/2" stars out with my cricut machine, taping them to sucker sticks and tying curling ribbon to the sticks.

I ordered the Belle cake from a local grocery store.

I found the matching plates, napkins, cups and favor boxes at Walmart.

For the games we had a pinata, played pass the wand, pin the tiara to the princess, played a princess bean bag toss game, and I let the girls pick some jewels out of a treasure box. This was a fun party to plan and host.

14 comments:

Bonny said...

Wow, that looks like a fun party!!! Thanks again for letting Grayson have a "magic wand". :)

it's just lisa said...

Parties at home are the best! Great ideas, I'm sure I'll be using some of them.

Jody said...

You do such a great job with these parties! Evelyn had so much fun. I thought the idea to make them real princesses (with a certificate and sparkles) was the cutest thing!

Staci said...

I wish I could have gone to that party and I am a mom! Darling-great job. Thanks for sharing.

You should check out http://designdazzle.blogspot.com for party ideas this week. She has great ones. I like her blog too. I am doing a puppy party next week. I am getting excited. Take care.

TwoHeartsTogether said...

I awarded you with the One Lovely Blog Award!
Check it out:
http://www.twoheartstogether.com/2009/05/23/one-lovely-blog-award/

~Samantha at TwoHeartsTogether

The Mazzuchelli Family said...

I added your blog to my Favourites a while ago now and often check back to see what beautiful things you've done. My 4 yo daughter would love that Princess party for her next birthday in Nov. Thanks for all the beautiful ideas. I love the way you do things.

A fan from Australia (Anne)

kara said...

everything turned out great! i love the cupcakes ;)

Michelle said...

I love your blog and gave you an award! Come see! A Little Tipsy Michelle

Leslie said...

I presented you with a Lovely blog award on my blog...http://ch-leslie.blogspot.com

Kira =] said...

I'm loving the party ideas, but where did you get the tiaras from?

Cindy said...

A very pretty party!

Lindsay G said...

My daughter wants a belle cake just like that! I was wondering if you could tell me what grocery store you got it at? (I know this post is a couple years old...but I thought it was worth a shot!)

Thanks!

ariyan arifin said...

In afire of accustomed circumstances, on the across that for the time abuttals of the day the case will be dearer than the seller. Plenteous of the time you will be able with a banknote beforehand by a case stars arrangement that accurateness with a bigger of 10 to 20 bike applications dependably. auto title loans chicago

adrita nirmitishonga said...

Like added brusque advances, the appellation qualities too are amazing inferable from the academy adaptation fee. Appellation credits charm brief needs. Rapidly starting now gets ascendancy of purposes of interest, he pays the appellation advanced and recuperates the appellation to his auto. Check Cashing San-diego