Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family Home Evening Lessons for a Year

Every Monday night our church encourages us to hold a Family Home Evening. My kids always look forward to Monday nights. We start out with a prayer and song and then have a short lesson, play a game and end with a treat.

One of my friends sent me this attachment in an email. I was so excited to get this! Each lesson includes a suggested opening song, scripture, lesson content and activity idea. It's geared for Junior Primary age children (using strictly Behold Your Little Ones, Primary Manuals 1, 2 and 3 and the Friend Magazine as resources). There are 48 lessons and they correspond to the weekly themes of the 2010 Outline for Sharing Time and the CSMP."

A few people were having trouble downloading the file. Once they downloaded the newest version of Adobe Reader they were able to download it without any problem. I was able to download it just fine.

You can download this file on I love people that are willing to share their time and talents to help others.


**Amy** said...

Thank you for sharing this!! I always am scrambling for ideas! This will make my life on Monday afternoons so much easier!

Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. One goal that we have this year is to be better with Family Home Evening & this will certainly help!

Alison said...

Thanks for the tip!! I love SugarDoodle, and so appreciate this idea for Family Home Evenings--for an entire year. How fabulous!

Jeanette said...

What a wonderful idea