Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter Treat Ideas

I thought I would share some of my favorite Easter treat ideas in case any of you were looking for something fun to make this Easter.

1. Make this bunny cake with Pillsbury. I have made this cake several times. My kids always love to help decorate it.

2. Make this Easter basket cake with Family Fun. I have made this cake too. It was fun and easy to make.

3. Make these edible Easter basket cupcakes with Family Fun. You could also use red string licorice for the handles.

4. Make bunny cupcakes with Family Fun.

5. Make Pita Rabbits with Family Fun. You could also use the same idea with sugar cookies.

6. Make mini cheesecakes with Bright Ideas.


Kim @ said...

Thanks! Great collection!

Kim @
party inspiration

Dylana Suarez said...

These sound fun!

Just came across your blog!
It is lovely!

Jenni said...

Hi. I wanted to share a few of your recipes on my blog as part of a weekly series I have called Tasteful Tuesday. I will link to your recipes...probably will just send them your way for the actual recipes. But I like to add photos of all the foods I list. Is it alright with you if I use some of your photos when I link to you? Just wanted to make sure first.

You can check out my blog here and check out the series, Tasteful Tuesday.

Connie said...

My mom made us that Bunny cake when we were kids! Oh memories (:

Jadi said...


Thanks for asking. Please feel free to link to whatever you want!

marko said...

Nonetheless, anything like you're home, adornments or whatever other profitable resources can be taken as guarantee. This makes it simpler to get the advance approbation. You get your advance in brisk time on the off chance that you are taking simple auto advances. Cash Advance Chicago

شركة الطيب said...

نحن شركة الراعي تعتبر الشركة الاولي في خدمات كشف التسربات فنحن نقدم لكم اليوم كشف التسربات بالدمامان خدمات كشف التسربات ليست كمثل الخدمات الاخري بل ان خدمات كشف التسربات تعتبر من اصعب الخدمات التي يطلبها العملاء و لكن لا تقلق ما دامت شركتنا موجودة فنحن نقدم ايضا ان سكان الاحساء التابعة للدمام قد طلبونا بالاسم فنحن قد نفذنا لهم طلبهم كما اننا شركة كشف التسربات بالدماماذا كنت تريد عزيزي العميل القيام بكشف التسربات فنحن شركة الراعي افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف كما اننا نمتلك افضل طاقم من العمالة الفلبينية المدربة جيد فنحن افضل تسربات المياه كما اننا نقدم لكم ايضا خدمات كشف التسربات في العديد من المدن فنحن ابغي شركة كشف التسربات المياه كشف التسربات بالدمام

Take Rest said...

If this antecedent complaint is alone or ignored, afresh you will allegation to acquaintance them afresh - this time administering your accord to a manager. Restate your complaint and accommodate any antecedent admonition amid you and the company.
Cash Advance Chicago