Monday, March 15, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Ideas

I know it has been a long time since I have posted to this blog. I have been really busy this last month but it looks like I am going to have a little more free time again, which I am excited about.

I have been promising my kids a play date and when I saw St. Patrick's Day was coming up I couldn't resist planning it for that day. I was looking for ideas online this morning and decided to share a few of them in case any of you were looking for last minute ideas too.

I also want to say thank you to those who gave me blog awards, I was very flattered!


Secrets of a Super Mommy shares 17 fun things to do for St. Patrick's Day.

You can download this Lucky Penny template for free from Pumpkin Petunia. I printed some on white card stock and thought they turned out cute. All you have to do is add a shiny penny!

You can download this free St. Patrick's Day bingo game over at the Executive Homemaker. I changed the print setting to print four sheets per page which ended up saving me a lot of colored ink. If you don't change your print setting then you will end up printing one card per page.

You can download free digital papers and these treat bag toppers to use from The Daily Digi.

5 comments:

Army Wife Quilter said...

Thank you for the bingo card link. my kids will love to play. especially if i use M&M's who wouldn't

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

these ideas are so much fun we will be doing some this week for sure

Tina said...

Thanks for sharing the ideas. I was just thinking about planning some stuff for this week, these will be great!

www.commoncentshome.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Thank you for these ideas, have been thinking "what am I going to do tomorrow?!" :-)

Robin said...

Thanks for the ideas Jadi! Can't wait for the Par-tay! ;)