Friday, November 10, 2017

A Snowman Themed Christmas Party


I hosted a Snowman Themed Christmas party/play group for my kids and a few of their friends from school. We watched Frosty the Snowman, had snowman treats and made a snowman craft.


Powdered donut holes


Pretzel sticks


Carrot sticks


Fudge striped cookies with mini Reese's peanut butter cups on top


Mini Oreo's


For the craft I cut out 3", 3.5", and 4" circles with my cricut machine. I set out chocolate chips, pretzel sticks, glitter glue, elmers glue, markers and pom poms. I gave them each a 12X12 sheet of card stock. I also cut out the noses and hats for them.

They each got to take home a Snowman Soup Mix. Here is the Snowman Soup poem that goes along with it:

Snowman Soup

When the snowmen
get real chilly,
they make
a yummy brew.

Here's their secret
snowman soup mix.
You can make some too!

Pour the Cocoa.
Add hot water.
Stir
with the peppermint stick.

Toss in kisses
and marshmallows.
It's sure to do the trick.

-Gina Jane