Monday, September 15, 2008

Sight Seeing Book



I got this idea from my friend Reggie when we lived in Florida. She had put together a folder with information and addresses for all kinds of attractions in the area. I loved the idea and decided to make my own. I try to make sure I have the address, admission prices, and hours listed for each one. In my book I have state parks, kids play places, historical sites, farms, zoos, festivals, and any other field trip ideas I think my family would enjoy. It is fun to flip through the book and decide where we want to go for our next adventure.
I just bought a 3 ring binder and some clear protective sheets. I also have brochures in my book. You can collect them for free from a local hotel. They are a great way to see what attractions are in your area.