Thursday, January 29, 2009

JELL-O Homemade Pudding Pops

I LOVED JELL-O pudding pops when I was a little girl. I still do and so do my kids. This was an easy recipe for my kids to help make. They loved taking turns stirring the pudding mix into the milk and then stirring in the cool whip. I poured the mixture into the cups and then let my kids push the popsicle sticks in.
These are so YUMMY!!!

2 cups Cold Milk
1 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
1 cup Cool Whip
5 (5-oz) Paper or Plastic Cups
5 Popsicle sticks

Pour milk into a medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk 2 minutes. Stir in cool whip until blended.
Spoon evenly into 5 (5-oz) paper or plastic cups. Insert a wooden popsicle stick into the center of each cup for the handles. Place cups in a 8X8 pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze 5 hours or until firm. To remove pops from cups, place bottoms of cups under warm running water for about 15 seconds. Press firmly on bottoms of cups to release pops. (Do not twist or pull popsicle sticks.) Store leftover pops in freezer.