Saturday, August 22, 2020

Missionary Printables

I created this banner to display on the evening my son opened his mission call. It can also be used in an MTC room. 

You can purchase the digital files through my Etsy shop, Party Crush Designs.


 I created this 11"x17" sign to display on the door of an MTC room due to missionaries doing their training from home right now. It costs less than $2 to have it printed on heavy card stock through UPS.

You can purchase the digital file through my Etsy shop, Party Crush Designs.


I created these printable tags to use for MTC delivery treats and gifts. The tags are 3"x5".
You can purchase the digital file through my Etsy shop, Party Crush Designs.


I love this quote by Bruce R. McConkie. I created a 5"x7" digital printable.  

The digital file is available for purchase through my Etsy shop, HERE.

Missionaries are considered Greenies when they first enter the mission field. 

I created this printable to go along with a GREENIE themed care package. 
This was the first care package that I sent to my son.   

If interested, you can purchase this printable through my Etsy shop, HERE.