Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oreo Suckers

My friend Robin found this idea on www.howdoesshe.com. We decided to get together and try making some. These were really quick and easy to make. We ended up using two bags of Wilton white candy melts to make two dozen suckers. We also used Wilton tip #102. I think I will try using tips 103 or 104 if I make them again. My friend also ordered the candy eyes from this website www.sweetbakingsupply.com. You could also use M&M's for the eyes or make your own out of royal icing.

We handed these out to a few of my kid's friends and they all loved them!!

For Christmas I want to make some of these Oreo suckers. Click HERE to go to How Does She for the tutorial.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the mummies!!

Rainy Day Farm said...

Super cute. I love the mummies.

Bonny said...

Those are awesome!

Whimsicalnotions said...

came accross your blog and fell in loveso inspiring thankyou.Your children are very lucky to have such a fun and loving mum ,

Olivia said...

Great idea! We're going to try those cake pop things (very similar) today for the oldest's b'day.
Would you consider linking up with Of Such is the Kingdom this week with a thankfulness post? Check it out! suchakingdom.blogspot.com

Rizwan said...

Wow its so much cool

Pegasos World

Angela said...

I have been trying to email you but maybe I am in your spam folder.. Did you ever share your labels for the caramel apple paint can kit? Can you please email me? ange.spriggs@gmail.com thanks!

party bags said...

This is cool! I love the mummies.

alat bantu pria said...

I am very happy with what I got on the web you this, his info is very interesting "once.
and below is a little info from our small.
Alat sex.
alat bantu sex.
Alat pembesar penis.