Monday, November 13, 2017

A Duck Dynasty Themed Birthday Party


We celebrated my husband's 40th birthday with a Duck Dynasty themed party. This was in 2013, and at the time it was one of my family's favorite shows to watch together. 


 I bought the men fake beards and cut out brown card stock beards for the boys. I also had black face paint for the boys if they wanted it.


The girls dressed up fancy. 


 For the dinner we served pulled squirrel samitches (pulled pork), redneck potato salad, watermelon, chips and yuppie fruit salad. We had a 5 layer chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert.



I cut out ducks out of card stock and hung them from a string for the kids to shoot Nerf guns at. 


We played a trivia game. They had to hold up the mask of the person who said the quote that I read.



We watched a couple of Duck Dynasty episodes after dinner.


I used some Ducky Dynasty wrapping paper for the table runner and made some simple place cards in Photoshop.


I printed off some quotes to put in these frames from Ikea for the table centerpiece.