Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Valentine's Day Cookie/Cupcake Decorating Party!


 Last year I hosted a Galentine's Day party for the girls in my extended family. It was SO MUCH FUN!!


We frosted and decorated sugar cookies & cupcakes. We dipped strawberries, cake pops & Ritz crackers with PB in chocolate. I also provided a table to make & decorate Valentine's Day cards. I didn't save the printables I used for that party, however, I have created some new ones in case you are interested in hosting your own Galentine's Day or Valentine's Day party! You can purchase the whole kit or just the items you are interested in.

These are cookie and/or cupcake decorating placemats. Each mat is 11" tall by 17" wide. I get my prints done through  UPS. Note, they add a thin white border around their prints. I recommend having them laminated if you are interested in keeping them to use over and over. 

I created these in two versions. The colored plastic knifes sold at the Dollar Tree are the perfect size for the ones with the spot for the knife. If using a different brand with larger knifes you will probably want to go with the placemat that doesn't have a spot for the knife. I used the small plastic condiment cups sold at Costco. I have also seen the cups sold at grocery stores. You could also use baking cup liners. I filled mine with conversation hearts, M&M's, red hots & chocolate chips.

These are the cupcake wrappers and toppers. 


This is the coordinating banner. Print as many copies as you want to make the banner your desired length. I added cut ribbons to mine as shown in the picture above. This banner can also be used alone as a Valentine's Day decoration.


These are the coordinating placecards. Simply write on the names or add them through a photo editing software program.

All of these printable can be purchased through my Etsy Shop, Party Crush Designs.