Friday, January 10, 2020

Valentine's Day Treat Tags

I created a few Valentine's Day treat tags for my Etsy Shop.


This one goes along with small spiral suckers. I purchased mine through Amazon.
 I purchased the strawberry 30 pack ones for $13. (Price as of 1/9/20) They showed up in good condition and tasted good too! They also have other brands and flavors that would work just as well that are a little cheaper. For example, the same brand in bubble gum flavor is $9 and would work.

Here is a link to the ones I purchased: Color Splash Strawerry Suckers  


These sloth tags are each 2.5" wide by 4.2" tall. There are 5 tags on an 11"x8.5" PDF sheet. I tied my tags around individual packages of Chips Ahoy cookies. You could even staple them to bags of M&M's, ring pops or any other treat.


I created these tags to go with a little Valentine's Day gift for the girls I teach at church. 
They are each 3" circles after being punched out with a 3" circle punch. 
They will go with any Valentine's Day gift or treat.


These tags were created for teachers. They can be used for Valentine's Day, their birthday or any day to show them you appreciate them.  Created to go along with a cupcake or the teacher's favorite treat.

All of these tags can be purchased through my Etsy Shop, Party Crush Designs. I am currently running a New Year's Sale through the end of January, 25% off my entire shop.