Tuesday, September 17, 2019

FILM FESTIVAL


I hosted a family film festival. It was SO MUCH FUN!!
I sent out invitations a couple months in advance. Each family made 
at least one short film or Doritos Commercial.


The night of our party we rolled out a red carpet (from a local party store). I created a Hollywood Star template in Photoshop and customized one for each person in the family. They loved finding their stars and getting their pictures taken with them. My husband also played movie soundtrack music which really helped set the atmosphere. I highly recommend that!


 I took pictures of the party guests walking down the red carpet as they arrived.



We kept it simple and had pizzas for dinner. No one complained.
 

I set up a concession table. We ate treats while we watched the DVD.
 I made copies of the DVD for each family to take home.
I was surprised at how creative everyone got! It was SO MUCH FUN!!


If you would like to host your own film festival you can purchase my Digital Printable Kit through my Etsy Shop,Party Crush Designs. It includes the Hollywood Star, a VIP Entrance Sign and a Film Festival Banner. I also have them listed individually.