Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Girls' Brunch Get-together


Earlier this year I hosted a girls' brunch themed get-together for the girls in my family. 
It ended up being so much fun that we decided to make it an annual event! I mean what is not fun about eating lots of yummy foods and visiting with some of your favorite people!

I went with a pink and gold/flower colored theme.


I found a great sale at Bath and Body Works so I stocked up on a bunch of lotion. I gave each guest a bottle to take home.


I have started an Etsy Shop. If you would like to host your own brunch then you can purchase my printable brunch sign and banner through my Etsy Shop HERE. I am planning to make more brunch signs in different sizes. If you would like a certain size you can message me through my Etsy Shop and I can make a custom order for you!